Monday, April 15, 2013

Critique

I actually wrote about the same topic as Aprill in my blog because I feel that this is an important issue. Sex education has proven to be beneficial overtime and SB 521, if approved, will be a major setback. I agree with Aprill on the fact that this seems to be a deliberate attack on organizations such as Planned Parenthood because some of the clinics provide abortions. She brings up a good point in that they should incorporate Sex Education into the health class curriculum. When I was in seventh grade, I lived in Hawaii and we took probably two weeks in our health class to go over sex education, not just watching one video. If that’s what they do here, then we definitely need to refine the sex education course. Overall, Aprill brings up some good points. It may need a little fine tuning to correct spelling and grammatical errors but other than that she makes a valid argument!

No comments: